Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Congratulations We Came As Romans!!!

Before the new year comes, I want to talk about something that happened during this one:

When I first started to do this reviews, I made one of a band called We Came As Romans, I didn't knew a thing about them, except the fact that I liked their music; Some time later, when I was visiting their Myspace profile, I heard the good news, they are pregnant!! Hahaha no, j/k; this is better... They are the #1 of the "Top 10 unsigned bands to look out for on 2009" on this month's AP magazine!!! And (yeah there's an and) this gets better, they are on this contest, you know, Ernie Ball's, if they win, they are going to be playing on this rockfest, the Taste of Chaos, do you know it?? Haha, ok, seriously, vote for them, if you live in Detroit, you'll enjoy them, and if you don't live close, vote anyway! They totally deserve your vote!!!

I'm so happy for you guys, I hope this new year has better things for you, and keep climbing to the top, you're getting closer!

XOXO
Nayeli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment