Sunday, December 28, 2008

Third Grade Haters.

Third Grade Haters it's a garage/indie/blues band from Knoxville, Tennesee.
They are loud, they are garage-y, they are so 90's.
The vox sometimes reminds me of Billy Corgan's one, but surprisingly, it's not bad, I mean, if someone tells me about a dude in an unlabaled band who sings like Billy Corgan, I would think "Umm, not so good, uh?" but not in this case, because this boy knows how to use his voice, he doesn't sound like a copy or like a bad singer, it's actually cool. Even when they have a big influence of old school rock, there's something... fresh in their sound that makes me like them better, I still feel like I'm listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, but in a good way, not like a shitty copy of them.
I couldn't find noticeable mistakes in their music, talking about tuning and that stuff, everything's ok. Actually, they are good. I liked the music.

Check'em out on

http://www.myspace.com/thethirdgradehaters

0 comments:

Post a Comment