Friday, December 12, 2008

BAMF!

BAMF! it's a ska band from St. Louis, Missouri.
They have a funny, fresh sound; so necessary for this genre.
I think it's one of the best bands I've found on Myspace; they are a breeze of good air, nothing extraordinary, but compared with some... things I've been listening lately, this is like a cupcake after a week of diet.
They are really funny, so Ska-style, with the typical trumpets and all the stuff, they are pretty cool.One of the voices (they have 2) sometimes reminds me of Mark Hoppus'. It makes them sound a bit punky.
I don't know if they are already signed, their myspace profile doesn't say anything about it, but if they aren't they should be!! (and they shouldn't be here because I don't review bands with a contract.)

www.myspace.com/bamfstlmo
Check'em out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment