Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello world!! I'm starting this blog to review unlabeled bands I listen to. Some of them sent me a friend request and some others I found'em myself, and I want to share them with the world, but you must built your own opinion about them, I'm gonna try to review one band per day here, and you can find a weekly short review on my myspace profile.
If you want your band reviewed, send me a friend request to www.myspace.com/nayeisweirdbutcool
I'm not expecting the most professional, innovative or creative bands, but any fresh sounds are totally welcome! If you have a hip hop band, sorry but I probably won't review it because I don't know so much about this genre, but any other kind of music it's ok, from pop to any kind of metal, and inclusively R&B.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please feel free to comment about my reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment