Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Rings True.

Still Rings True it's a rock/pop punk band from Watertown, New York.
This band reminds me of all the music I used to listen when I was in middle high, you know, when the pop punk fever was stronger than ever; they sound good, I have no words to describe them...maybe nostalgic, but it's just for me and the old people, if you're younger than me, you probably don't remember the pop punk fever.
I don't have anything against them, it's just that they are just another band, with a good sound but nothing that makes a difference between them and the rest of the world; it's like you're listening to something like old Fall Out Boy or Simple Plan, but, in their defense, I love old FOB's stuff.
I think I'll keep listening them anyway, they make my memories come back.

http://www.myspace.com/stillringstrue

Oh! they have a Friends or Enemies profile, by the way. That's cool.
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/users/stillringstrue/

0 comments:

Post a Comment