Friday, January 2, 2009

Autumns On Fire.

Autumns On Fire it's christian hardcore band from Winslow, Indiana.

Even when I'm totally flattered because they said my blog is "quite fire", I have to be absolutelly objective about their music, and what I really think about it is that... it's nothing special, they are good musicians, but they don't have something that makes them different, it's just the same, I think they need to experiment more with their sound, and the lyrics too; I don't have so much to say about them, and I don't even know if I liked them, because, as I said before, they are good musicians, but they don't have a good proposal for a succesful band, maybe it's because they are still young (or at least they seem like), or any reason, idk, but they should improve the creative area.

http://www.myspace.com/autumnsonfiretheband

0 comments:

Post a Comment